Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tae kwon Do Belt Racks



I made a customized a Tae Kwon Do Belt Rack for my son David last year when he went to his first tournament. This was a big step for him and I wanted something to make it special, turns out he won a trophy also so he got a lot that weekend! He loves his rack, no one else has one like it, until recently. I am now making more on a commission basis and will customize them also. I can only do a few at a time as they take quite a bit of time, they are cut out and then hand carved and painted. Just one more project to add to my things I can do list. I never dreamed I would be making belt racks when I received my MFA in ceramics. You never know and they are fun to make! Keep your minds open and your spirit free! Keep Creating!

1 comment:

  1. Thats beautiful, my son oldest son would absoluetly Love to have a Dragon like that hes 26 now and still loves them, heck my daughter too for that matter age 7, lol I guess you never out grow liking dragons. :) Nick

    ReplyDelete