Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Paintings that I am still working on.......





All of these are in progress and probably will be for a while, I am still learning how to paint within my own style and I struggle with a flat canvas. I am so use to being able to manipulate my material in a three dimensional form that I find drawing and painting a challenge, I was once told that a certain part of my brain works well in a three dimensional capacity and not in a two dimensional world, I know there is something to that, but I know that with practice and diligence I can master anything I set my mind to so I post them for the world to see.... It helps to hold me accountable for continuing in my study of drawing and painting to improve my skills. I know that as I become a better artist in any form it will influence my art in all areas even in ceramics and I am excited about the possibilities! Bear with me on this Journey! Keep Smiling and Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment