Sunday, December 13, 2009

University Semester is Over


Well, Five more have graduated and the semester is over here at McMurry University. My boys still have a week of school and I am hoping to get some work done in the studio if I ever get my house cleaned. I will be working on bowls for the Empty Bowls Project and some new sculptures. I also want to start at least one or of the major pieces for the Autism Show. So much to do. We are also constructing the extra room in the shop over break and cleaning up the bathroom and making a mini kitchen. Hopefully we will be able to get it all done. Mom will be here soon and we want a decent place for her to stay and get away from us in the house. With the new construction in the studio/shop art production has slowed down, but in the long run we will have a lot more storage for our seasonal things and camping gear so it will all be worth it. SOoo, I will be working at the University over break, If you want to get together for lunch, I am available. Prepping for the holiday season is a lot of work, but the boys are looking forward to it. More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment