Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year ~ 2010

Welcome to the year 2010. As I reflect on the last year and make decisions for the next one I realize although I stayed put more and focused more on helping my family, I missed my extended family way to much. So this next year I plan on figuring out a way to remedy that. My sister I miss the most and see the least so that will change. I will be more focused on the needs of my family as an entire unit, our new property and the changes we are making together. I will be a better teacher and mentor my students with more purpose.. I will reconnect with friends that I have been to lazy to keep close to me, they are missed dearly! I will make more art, always wanting to make more art. I will focus more on my youngest child and help him find his place in the family, his new school and in life. He is often confused by his role and what it means for his future. I will be a better wife and mother. I will continue to advocate for my children. I will focus on taking better care of myself. Reconnecting with old friends has made me realize more and more the importance of my role as a wife, mother, teacher and friend and I hope to live up to a new standard. All the best to you and yours as the new year is here! Stay in touch and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment