Saturday, September 26, 2009

And then there was ART


For me the moment I finally realized that I had to make was late in my college career, after going through many boys and majors I finally found my place, a place I was always familiar, somewhere that I felt welcomed and at home, a place full of acceptance and sorrow and joy but a place of honesty. FInally a place I could express my life, my feelings, my joys my sorrows and be completely honest with myself and the world without being offensive or direct or even scared. For me this was a beginning and an ending, like a birth. I could finally begin the life I knew I was meant to lead and to never question or doubt, never falter or quit, to continue without fail no matter what obstacles have been put in my way and I can tell you their have been some roadblocks. Yet I continue... Art is as much a part of me as my children, I cannot imagine a life without them. Thank you to the ones who helped bring me to my beginning! I owe you my life.

I know a bit deep and I usually don't go there, but I felt it should be said so with honesty I said it in a way that I understand and those on the journey will also, those that were there with me and those that will come after me, never quit! It is as much a part of you as you hand that helps you create or communicate with the world. Always give more of yourself than you are ready for and you will succeed. Follow your own path and you will find joy and believe in yourself even when others don't, you will survive. Keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment