Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Almost ready, for one class at least....


I have one class almost ready for the new semester to start on Monday! It has two sections and is two thirds of my load so that is pretty good. I am trying something new. I have put it on Moodle, an online teaching site to help organize the class, grades and attendance. I played with it a bit last semester and found some things to be very successful, others not so much. I have a handle on it now and am ready to begin again! My goal is that by the end of this semester with a little bit of tweaking this summer it could be a fully functional online class. So Art Appreciation is changing!!! I am pretty pleased with the results. If you have questions about the program or if you are interested in this let me know, I am for hire.... Now to start the Basic Pottery class.....

No comments:

Post a Comment