Saturday, November 7, 2009

This is an image of Brad's newer experimental work dealing with grids and landscapes, texture and carved lines. He has really stumbled onto something here that people are feeling connected with.
This is a grouping of small block encaustic paintings that Brad did, he shows them together in many different ways, this one is just stacked on a shelf. These are relating more and more to his grid paintings and I love the connections he is making in them.

This is a photo from the Welcome center to show the way that my work was displayed. I am excited about the possibility of displaying some of the animals I do on the walls.

Here is a closer up view of the lizards. Enjoy!


These are some images from a display of some faculty work in the Universities Welcome Center. I have the lizards and masks and Brad has the more colorful of the images. They have been up for a while and although I never thought the Lizards sould be hung on the wall I tend to like them there. They will be traveling to Arizona soon for a commission I had along with some bats if I can get them done in time. Stay tuned for more posts about the work we are currently doing in teh studio and at home! It is beautiful here, I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment